Spotlight Piece - Meet Jean (One of One Key Resources Recruiter)
Meet Jean (One Key Recruiter)
Jean has been working for One Key Resources for over 4.5 years and is one of the longest servicing employees.
She is one of the Recruitment Consultant specialising in Critical Equipment Operators and Drill and Blast across QLD. Jean also specialises in bulk recruitment across QLD, NSW and WA.
She has worked across different departments within the company such as On-Boarding and support to all departments. She has helped and contributed effective ways of improving the internal process and is activly doing so.
She is a very passionate, dedicated and driven young professional who is always willing to put her hands up for new challenges and opportunities.
"One Key Resources is a family-oriented company and we want you to be part of our family. My goal is to help you to secure your perfect job that will fit your lifestyle" Jean commented.
Jean had decided to share some of the most important tips on how to secure a job with One Key Resources.
Jean tips to getting a job with One Key Resources
First Impressions Count
· Resume with detailed employment history:
Make sure you expand upon your experience with specific machinery, site-location, employment history (start and finish dates), whether you worked for a labour hire company or directly with the company itself.
· Willingness on the phone
Ensure you have time to talk about the role when we contact you. If it is not the best time to chat, please let us know when we can call you back. We may think you are not interested in the role if you are rushing on the phone.
Responses to Recruiter
· Call back
Please return our phone calls, text messages, emails or any other type of communication we send you. Our clients are very diligent with their feedback; make sure you are very attentive in the application process.
· Sending documents
Documents such as IDs, trade certifications and licences are part of all of our client requirements. This means, we need to send this information with your application so you can be selected. Please inform us whether or not you are able to send this information on time.
· Be in touch if your current situation changes
If you are not interested in a role that you applied to, please let us know. We can still consider you for future roles that may be more suitable.
Be clear and honest about the years/months of experience whether this is in mining, oil or gas or any type of similar industry. We also would like to know your actual experience with machinery. Remember that we have many roles with different clients, each with specific requirements. Some of them will suit you better.
· Let us know if you are 100% interested
At the end of the day, we are there to secure you a role to fit your lifestyle and family commitments
· We want you to be happy with the role
If you are given the choice of multiple available roles, be honest with your preferences.
- 19/06/2018 | One Key Resources awarded exclusive recruitme...
- 23/10/2017 | One Key Resources, proud support partners of ...
- 16/09/2017 | Spotlight Piece - Meet Jean (One of One K...
- 20/04/2017 | Refer a Friend for a $100 Prepaid Credit Card...
- 30/01/2017 | FIRCROFT APPOINTS GLOBAL DIRECTOR OF MINING
- 23/11/2016 | One Key Resources Broncos Race
- 22/11/2016 | WINNERS One Key Resources "Safie" C...
- 20/09/2016 | One Key Resources Target Growth in the West
- 23/06/2016 | Pick My Team! - Winners!
- 21/06/2016 | Darren Lockyer Visits Mudgee to Attend Charit...
- 01/06/2016 | "One Key Resources Finds True Pot of Gol...
- 24/05/2016 | One Key Resources Joins Fircroft Group to Con...
- 23/05/2016 | Pick My Team!
- 03/05/2016 | Director and Ambassador Darren Lockyer interv...
- 10/03/2016 | Give a Fiver for Fiji
- 19/11/2015 | One Key Resource Broncos Race Day
- 30/10/2015 | "Wechsel Digs Deep Into The Black" ...
- 28/10/2015 | Managing Director Grant Wechsel Wins 2015 Bri...
- 26/10/2015 | Lunch with a Legend - Darren Lockyer at the S...
- 07/10/2015 | Work Safe for the Moments That Matter !
- 11/09/2015 | One Key Resources in Coalface Magazine
- 06/08/2015 | One Key Resources expands with NSW acquisitio...
- 03/08/2015 | 1 Million Hours LTI Free!
- 10/05/2015 | One Key Larrakia featured in Australian Minin...
- 21/04/2015 | One Key Larrakia Official Launch
- 06/03/2015 | One Key Larrakia featured in the Brisbane Bus...
- 05/03/2015 | One Key Larrakia in the Northern Territory Ne...
- 13/02/2015 | One Key Larrakia
- 01/12/2014 | One Key Resources featured in FOGS Queensland...
- 04/11/2014 | EM&J Global Business Report on Papua New Guin...
- 27/10/2014 | PwC Cool Night Classic 2014
- 22/07/2014 | Safety Focus
- 22/07/2014 | One People: New Starters at Middlemount Coal
- 18/07/2014 | Joint Venture Partnership with Wedgetail Larr...
- 20/06/2014 | CEOs Hit Streets For Homeless
- 16/06/2014 | One People: Partnering with Shamrock Civil
- 16/06/2014 | Your High Risk Work License
- 16/06/2014 | Safety Focus
- 04/06/2014 | Directors Grant Wechsel and Darren Lockyer at...
- 28/05/2014 | QLD’s top entrepreneurs in the running for En...