Your High Risk Work License


Did you know that if you possess a High Risk Work (HRW) licence which does not display your photo, it will be obsolete from the 30th June 2014? If you’re looking to convert your old licence to a new photographic one or looking to renew your expiring license, Australia Post can help you out.

You will need three forms of identification, as well as a passport-sized current photo and your old licence. Bring them down to a Bank@Post outlet and fill in a F2 Licence to perform high risk work (LHRW) conversion and interstate conversions application there. These applications have to be signed in front of the processing counter staff member. The application fee currently costs $70.

For more information, visit this site:

If you already do hold a photographic HRW licence from any state, you need to renew it every five years.

Don’t forget to supply us with a copy of your new license if you’ve updated or renewed it!