One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce and labour hire solutions to the Mining, and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs open cut and underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 70 locations across Australia.
About the role
Our client is a Tier 1 mining house that requires skilled, experienced, and safety-minded individuals to join a growing team. These roles will primarily look after maintaining systems and standards that facilitate the management, installation commissioning of gas drainage equipment and infrastructure to meet the legislative and statutory requirements. Whilst also providing quality maintenance practices that enable reliable gas drainage infrastructure. As a key member of the infrastructure department, you are responsible for all mechanical activities in your work area to safely meet daily, weekly monthly and annual maintenance targets. As part of the team, you will get to expand your skills, maintain a safe working environment, and have access to our One Key Resources on-site management.
The key activities of this role include:
Support the Seamgas Supervisor to maintain SIS systems and standards that facilitate the management, installation commissioning of gas drainage equipment and infrastructure to meet the legislative and statutory requirements and the business goals.
As a member of the Seamgas department, you are responsible for all Seamgas SIS activities in your work area to safely meet daily, weekly monthly and annual targets.
- SIS, UIS and goaf wells in line with the mine gas drainage plan and other safety, environment, and statutory legislation
- Personally, exhibiting an uncompromising stand on safety risks.
- Identify and control risks and hazards in your workplace before starting any job.
- Work to your level of competence subject to safety and statutory requirements.
- Carryout site environmental duties.
- Assist surface infrastructure trades with maintenance tasks as and when required.
- Ensuring full implementation of SHE systems in own area including safety interactions, SLAM & use of JSA for changed in work methods.
- Actively contribute to the success of your team to deliver production targets and implement continuous improvement projects and your commitment to safety and zero harm for all.
- Experience in Seamgas maintenance and operations
- Able to operate a range of surface mine and civil equipment: Forklift, Front End Loader, HV Truck, Telehandler, Water Cart, etc.
- Experience in maintenance systems and operations
- Effective application of safe systems of work
- Computer literacy
- Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Proof of Australian working rights (Passport/Birth Certificate)
- Current Driver’s License
Benefits and perks:
- $72.20 per hour!
- Travel incentives – Charter flights only $125 + booking fee return direct to Moranbah from Brisbane
- Even time 7|7 roster – immediate start
- Camp accommodation and meals provided whilst on roster
- Excellent working environment and team culture – the feedback from current employees has been exceptional
Does this sound like you? Please click the “Apply” button, or for a discussion about the position, please contact Stacey at One Key Resources on 0427073180